One of the best ways to bring healthy movement to the body while standing and working is to use a custom balance board.
Custom balance boards can exercise your balance and overall coordination. It can be used for balance exercises, balance and coordination recovery training and other sports purposes. Having a good balance can help you stand stably in life and avoid falling; in running and other sports, avoiding broken feet, but also can enhance your various sports performance.
1) Stand on the balance board
Step on the two ends of the balance board to tighten the abdominal muscles. At the same time, use the thigh muscles (quadriceps) and the abdominal muscles to coordinate with each other to find a balance point and stand steady, holding for 10 minutes. A simple posture has a good effect on the strengthening and shaping of the abdominal and leg muscles.
2) Squat on the alance board
Stand on the balance board, find the balance point and stand firmly, slowly bend your knees and squat, and at the same time stretch your upper limbs flat or embrace your chest to help your body maintain balance. The process of squatting should keep your knees not exceeding your toes, similar to standing horses. It is best to squat for 20 seconds and do a total of 10 times. This action is very helpful for reducing belly fat and strengthening abdominal muscles.
3) Practice plank on the balance board
Facing the balance board, lie down, support both ends of the balance board with your hands, keep the tips of toes against the ground, straighten your back, and tighten your abdominal muscles at the same time. You can maintain this position for 30 seconds at the beginning of practice, and gradually extend the time according to your own ability. This action is good for strengthening the abdominal muscles, back muscles and other muscles of the body.
1. Look at the craftsmanship of TPU soccer ballGenerally, the craftsmanship of soccer ball is divided into hand sewing and machine sewing.The hand-stitched ball is high-end, and each part of it is all...
(1) Blocking rugby playersIntercept the offensive rugby players. Ensure that the attacking party launches the attack without being prevented. The blocking player can use his arms and body, but he cann...