The differences between machine-stitched soccer balls and thermal bonded soccer balls are as follows:
1. The price of the machine-stitched soccer ball is low, while the thermal-bonded soccer ball is more expensive.
2. Machine-stitched soccer ball is stitched with every piece of soccer ball epidermis by machines, and the stitching marks of sewing can be seen at all seams of each piece of soccer ball epidermis. Compared with that, the thermal-bonded soccer ball is made by wrapping and affixing the whole piece of soccer ball skin to the outer layer of the inner bladder of the ball with the special glue under the thermal temperature, so the stitches and marks of sewing can't be seen.
3. The line of machine-stitched soccer ball is thin, and there are concave and convex on its surface. The piecing technology of the thermal-bonded soccer ball eliminates the irregular concave and convex on its surface, making the sphere have perfect roundness and more accurate. It uses thermally bonded technology to make the pieces fit together seamlessly, making the soccer ball have a completely smooth and continuous sphere.
4. Thermal bonded soccer ball is a high-quality ball, and it's popular abroad. It's pressed by machines, and the Pi is easy to control, so its flight-path is easy to control. Manufacturers generally use good bladders for thermal bonded soccer balls, so the foot sensation is also relatively good.
1. Look at the craftsmanship of TPU soccer ballGenerally, the craftsmanship of soccer ball is divided into hand sewing and machine sewing.The hand-stitched ball is high-end, and each part of it is all...
(1) Blocking rugby playersIntercept the offensive rugby players. Ensure that the attacking party launches the attack without being prevented. The blocking player can use his arms and body, but he cann...