Speed and agility ladder training is also called rope ladder training. It was first used in the training of basketball, football, boxing, and rugby athletes. A ladder rope was used to train athletes' footsteps, flexibility, and agility. Later, it was used by fitness coaches as a pre-training warm-up use for ordinary trainers, and its effect is also very good.
1) Improve children's agility
2) Strengthen children's body balance
3) Strengthen the coordination of children's limbs
4) Improve the timeliness of brain memory
While warming up, the agility ladder can also improve the ability to move quickly and improve the flexibility, balance and coordination of the body. Enhance the function of the small muscle groups of the sole muscles, ankle and knee joints, and reduce the probability of lower limb injuries. Improve the rhythm of body movement.
3. Game introduction
Gameplay 1: Run directly: Just like running, pay attention to the grid every step
How to play 2: Move horizontally: Move sideways and walk horizontally, and your feet cannot run outside the grid
How to play 3: Left foot jump: Jump one grid with left foot, you can also jump with right foot
Game 4: Move left and right: Practice the agility of children moving left and right
Do these gameplays seem very simple? But you must not underestimate them. Through sensory integration games, keep your children away from the phenomenon of "sensory integration disorders" such as inattention, irritability, clumsy, timid, crying, and incompatibility! Let children have a happy childhood, and let agility ladder become a good partner for children's growth.
1. Look at the craftsmanship of TPU soccer ballGenerally, the craftsmanship of soccer ball is divided into hand sewing and machine sewing.The hand-stitched ball is high-end, and each part of it is all...
(1) Blocking rugby playersIntercept the offensive rugby players. Ensure that the attacking party launches the attack without being prevented. The blocking player can use his arms and body, but he cann...